14 May FLOORING
Is designed for use as a dry shake material to improve the wearing characteristics and abrasion resistance of concrete floors. FLOOR HARDENER may be used wherever a hardwearing floor is required which is not subject to high impact loadings such as light factory units, warehouses and garages.
- Iron free – iron does not present in FLOOR-HARDENER making it is suitable for use in wet areas.
- Heat Resistant – when high heat resistance is required around furnaces, FLOOR-HARDENER may be used with high alumina cement to resist temperatures up to 100o
It is a two-part epoxy compound for use in flooring applications. It has been specially formulated to provide seamless, truly level floor surfaces with excellent chemical and abrasion resistance. It can be successfully applied to damp surfaces, but not where there is standing water. Due to its self-leveling properties to is good at hiding surface imperfections.
- Find own level on floor – hides surface imperfections
- Chemical abrasion resistant
- Solvent free – aids ventilation requirements during application
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Approved for use in the Nuclear industry – accepted for inclusion in AECP 1002
- The coating of surfaces for use in the Nuclear industry.
A two component epoxy-polyamide pigmented with durable pigments giving a glossy topcoat with:
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- Good adhesion to aged epoxy coatings.
- Resustance to spillage or splashes of mild coatings.
- A high gloss finish for steelwork or non-ferrous substrates.
- Suitable as a tank lining for aviation fuel tanks.
- As a colourful topcoat for flooring systems.